Snowboard Snowboard school Wilder Kaiser St. Johann
Our Programme for snowboarders at Ski School Wilder Kaiser St. Johann:
- Snowboard group lessons for beginners
- Snowboard group lessons for intermediates
- Snowboard private lessons
Whether you want to carve up the slopes or show off the latest tricks, our Snowboard programme is the right address every time! Whatever your ability, we devise a learning programme for you to improve your skills and give you confidence!
Action and fun are waiting for you! Beginners learn the basic skills on ideal terrain, quickly, safely.
For our intermediate and advanced Boarders we help you improve your skills with a varied and individually challenging technical programme. Experience unforgettable Powder runs under the guidance of our Pros, when conditions are suitable.
Our certified Snowboard instructors will maximise your fun and time on the snow, teaching you safely and bringing you to the next level! It goes without saying, the Boarders can take part in the weekly ski race and at the Prize Giving prove they aren’t beginners at Partying!
- Session times: Sunday to Tuesday: 10.00-15.00/Wednesday to Friday: 10.00-15.00
- Lunch break is spent together with your instructor in a mountain restaurant
- Grading Beginners: Only Sunday or Wednesday
- Grading intermediates: daily except Saturday
- Free Beginners' Lift
Snowboard private lessons
A Private Lesson will maximise your learning experience. A customised lesson to give you a personalised experience suited to YOUR needs!